Founded in 1938, Safety Landry initially operated under the name of R. Landry Regd., and was mainly involved in Saddlery-Harness & Shoe repairs and manufacturing.
The founder, Mr. Ronaldo Landry, later specialized in safety equipments for people working in high restrained locations, through retail and wholesale for the following professionals:
Tower, Iron and Rebar workers
General construction workers
In the '80s, Mr. André Landry, son of the founder, joined the company. A few years later, his sons, Daniel and Marc-André became part of the company as well.